FFF - Five Fave's Friday 06/13/14

8:57 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

So I know I didn't post this on Friday...and that's because I just thought of it now. I know a lot of sites do a "link pack" of some sort, and I always enjoy them, so I'm hopping on board!

1. NatureBox - I know, another food subscription. I used to subscribe to Full Circle Farms, however I just didn't move through the product before it expired, so it ended up being a waste (for me). The great thing about NatureBox is these snacks last for a few months and offers gluten free, soy free, gmo free, et cetera snack options, and there are always a lot to choose from! I subscribe to the 5 snack bag box for $19.99/month and the portions/quality are worth it. I have it sent straight to work so I can file my snacks away in my filing cabinet for healthy mid-day snacking. While a candy bar or chips might be enticing from the cafeteria, I'll be snacking on things like carrot strawberry fruit chews or cranberry almond bites.

2. Loot Crate - I purchased one box this month to see the types of items this mystery nerd goody box will yield...but man....dat Adventure Time & Attack on Titan crates (Past Loot Crates)!!! I love my nerd swaggg

3. The Wirecutter - I occasionally visit this site to view the best of tech stuff....and they have fairly thoughtful reviews/write ups and explain their process for arriving at the decision they did.

4. goodreads - If you are an avid reader and aren't using goodreads....get out of here! With Facebook integration, it's a great way to see what your friends are reading, what they thought of the book, and to keep track of what you read! You can even make goals for the year, such as "read 20 books", and goodreads will keep track of your progress as you finish each book! I love it a lot and cannot recommend it enough.

5. newsmap - A co-worker recently showed me newsmap, and it's awesome! It displays the most clicked links on Google by country for news...so no need to receive biased news, see what everyone else reading! (lol)

Hope everyone has a great week! I plan on having another FFF this Friday!

</CC>