Last night was the BOM

3:26 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Last night I went to the Book of Mormon at the Paramount Theater in Seattle, WA. It was amazing. Before I get into the details, let me give you an awesome tip for seeing shows at the Paramount Theater.



Make a reservation (or not) at Tango Restaurant. By doing so, you can benefit from valet parking at Homewood Suites Hotel across the street for $6. Show your receipt for your Tango dinner after you catch a show at the Paramount Theater to receive the $6 discount.

Had the delicious El Diablo dessert:


After the delicious meal, drinks, and dessert, it was time to walk down the block to the show. Very grateful for the warm weather and clear Seattle skies.

I had high expectations for the Book of Mormon: I'm a long time South Park fan, almost all of my co-workers recommend the show, and the type of humor is right up my alley. Bottom line: the show did not disappoint.

The opening number had me immediately laughing, and by the third or fourth number I was laughing so hard I had water flooding out of my eyes. I will not spoil anything, but if you have seen the Mormon South Park episode, you MUST go see the Book of Mormon.

I will be seeing this show any time it comes through....it was a true treasure.

</CC>