About
See the latest from Circuits & Coffee on YouTube!
Follow Me
Popular Posts
-
Online education has continued to improve, and I didn't discover just how many great resources were out there until about a year ago. Th...
-
Woke up at 6:45am and realized we both slept through the night wonderfully, minus one sleep interruption around midnight. We packed our day ...
-
I play Until Dawn on the PS4! In this part you will see how easy it is for me to get scurrrrred. Smash the like button if you want to see ...
-
For some reason I continue to play Until Dawn on the PS4! In this part you will see me make some bad decisions, resulting in some people d...
-
Thurs 03/23 Town car was 15 minutes early, which was perfect because we had just fed the cats and could use the food as a distraction ...

